Aesthetic Dental Zone Maintenance Plan
Our aim is to provide high quality care and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We are committed to continuing education and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry. Research shows that preventive dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health. We encourage such an approached and with this in mind we have joined DPAS Limited to design a dental plan to reward loyal patients. This plan will be administered by DPAS who will make a separate arrangement with you to manage your payments under the plan.
The plan will provide advantages both to you and to us. It will allow us to plan your dental care more effectively and provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit. The advantage for you is that it should reduce the need for future treatment and will give you the peace of mind that all of your preventive dental care will be covered by convenient monthly payments. Our plan also provides worldwide Supplementary Insurance for dental emergency’s or dental injuries whilst home or abroad.
What are your benefits of being a care plan member?
- All your preventive dental care is included.
- Payments by convenient monthly direct debit payments which allows you to budget
- Guaranteed registration with the practise and continuing access to your dentist
- No need for an assessment
- 15% discount on treatment
- Further discounts when you join as a family or add a second member to your plan.
- 24 hour dental helpline numbers for dental emergency home or abroad
- Priority booking in the event of a dental emergency.
- Family discounts
What do our plans include?
Our adult plans cost as little as £14.99 per month and it covers:
- Two examinations per year including a visit to our very own hygienist who will provide you with a professional powder jet tooth cleaning known as a Swedish Clean.
- 15% discount on any treatment required (excluding aesthetic treatment)
Our children plans cost as little as £9.99 per month for ages 6 – 18 years old and it covers:
- Two examinations per year
- Advices from our oral health educator as necessary
- 15% discount on any treatment required.
Both plans benefit also from:
- Xray’s as necessary. Anything in CBCT, OPG’s.
- Membership card with a 24 hour helpline number for any dental emergencies at home or abroad which will endeavour to find an English speaking dentist to assist you.
- Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance.
How do you join?
There is no assessment needed. Joining our care plan is very easy. It is a simple as filling in our registration form for us and a direct debit mandate and authorisation form for DPAS for you and for family members / partner.
In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £10.00 per person will be payable by you to DPAS, they will be taken on your first direct debit instalment.
Cancellation of plan
We require 1 months’ notice. Please contact reception directly on 020 8299 1434 to cancel the plan; we will deal with your cancellation process with DPAS. Terms and conditions apply*
The accompanying supplementary insurance documents: