The Inman Aligner is a revolutionary appliance, described as the “missing-link” between cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics that can move teeth in the anterior region predictably, safely and quickly.
The Inman Aligner allows you to:
- Achieve great results using just one appliance
- Easily give your patients a wonderful smile in less time and with less expense.
- Can be removed and inserted as easily as a retainer.
- Can be used to quickly align teeth either as a standalone treatment or before aesthetic or restorative treatment.
- Complete most cases in 6-18 weeks. Is a faster alternative to more expensive “Invisible Braces”.
HOW IT WORKS:
The Inman Aligner has Nickel Titanium coil springs that power two aligner bows that gently oppose each other, guiding the teeth into their new position. These gentle forces are active over a very large range of movement, which is why the Inman Aligner works so quickly.
The image below shows the squeeze effect of the two aligner bows on the front teeth. The inner bow pushes forwards, while the outer bow pulls back on the front teeth.
These forces allow for predictable rotation, protrusion and retroclination movements.
For an Inman Aligner Consultation, please call 020 8299 1434 and a member of our friendly reception team will be happy to help you.
Alternatively you can email us at: email@example.com