All-Ceramic CEREC Restorations
CEREC is a procedure with a long tradition. The CEREC procedure was developed at Zurich University and has remained successful deployed in dental practices since 1985 which is more than 25 years!
Worldwide more than 25,000 practises in 50 countries work with the CEREC system. Since 1985 over 8 million patients have been treated using the CEREC procedure. More than 20 million ceramic restorations have been created and taken place. Long term clinical studies demonstrate that in terms of durability, CEREC restorations are at least equivalent to gold restorations. Depending on the individual case, CEREC fillings can achieve even better results than gold fillings.
Here at Aesthetic Dental Zone, we offer the CEREC treatment at affordable prices. Below is useful information on what the CEREC procedure means for you, how the procedure is carried out and how to book in.
What does the CEREC treatment procedure mean for you?
- No conventional impressions. The CEREC 3D measuring camera scans the prepared tooth in just a few seconds. This eliminates the need for unpleasant silicone impressions to take be taken.
- No temporaries. CEREC restorations are milled out of a solid ceramic block. In just a short period of time. They are than ready to be placed immediately. This eliminates the need for a temporary filling or crown. It also means that you need only one appointment. You won’t need for wait for days on end until the ceramic filling is finished.
- No long waiting periods. Because CEREC restorations can be placed immediately, you only need one appointment. And you benefit from tooth restorations which have demonstrated their durability time and time again.
- Long lasting
The CEREC procedure step by step.
- Before treatment begins, we inform you about the benefits of CEREC.
- After removing the decay tissue or the defective amalgam filling we create a 3D image of the tooth with the aid of CEREC camera.
- The restoration is designed on the monitor of the CEREC acquisition unit.
- The CEREC milling unit machines the restorations out of a ceramic block.
- The milled restoration is bonded directly to your tooth.
CEREC is a sophisticated CAD/CAM system for the production of all-ceramic inlays, onlays, partial crowns, veneers and crowns for anterior and posterior teeth.
Ever been interested in seeing how we do a Same Day Crown Treatment in under 90 minutes? Click this link to see a full clip, step by step https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v51cs4rm9zxk60g/AACYAedXMMmmeVFP5zB8gLX0a?dl=0
For more picture or videos, you can find more information by checking out our very own CEREC one visit website at www.onlyonevisit.com/aestheticdentalzone, visit our gallery or call today on 0208 299 1434 to book in your consultation.