The main snoring cause is due to the partial closure of the airway during sleep. During sleep muscles in the neck relax and for some people the soft tissue in the upper throat vibrates, which makes the sound we know as snoring.
Studies have shown that the lack of sleep caused by snoring has wide reaching effects such as:
- Daytime sleepiness
- A lack of energy
- Poor motivation
- Accidents related to driving while tired
- Higher stress levels due to fatigue
- Less effectiveness at work effecting remuneration and career progression
Mandibular Advancement Splints
Mandibular Advancement Splints (MAS) are customised mouth pieces made for each patient to be worn at night time to treat snoring.
This custom made devise is the most clinically proven, tailor made to offer maximum comfort & retention and allows the patient to adjust to optimize effectiveness.
- Customised to your mouth for maximum comfort
- Highly Successful – a reported 95% success in reducing snoring
- Self-adjustable permitting longer life and total flexibility
- Robust but slim line
- Side to side movement whilst being worn
- Prevents tooth damage from clenching / grinding
- Modification can be made to allow for dental treatment
To book your consultation with one of our highly experienced dental surgeons please call 020 8299 1434 and a member of our friendly receptionists will be happy to help you.
Alternatively you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org